Anticipate the hail storm
- Pay attention to weather alerts.
- In case of a hail warning, protect your vehicles by putting them in a shelter.
- Bring your garden furniture inside and use tarpaulins to protect anything that may be damaged by hail.
When it starts hailing
- Avoid travelling and stay safe
- In case of emergency, contact AXA Assistance : +352453055
After the hail
- Take a photo of your vehicle(s) damaged by hail or anything that has been damaged by the storm (roof, deck, furniture, windows, etc.).
- Do not undertake repairs yourself: immediately contact your AXA advisor who will advise you how to proceed
- If your vehicle has been damaged and it is not safe to drive it anymore (e.g. damaged windshield severely limiting visibility) we advise you to wait for the repair before using it again and to contact immediately AXA Assistance: +352 453055 to get help.